<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Little Engine
A small place for music.

Fall 2006

Saturday, November 04, 2006

So it's here. I took a time out. I finished the Fall Mix for you all. I hope that you enjoy it. The process is simple - I try to focus on new music - but more importantly music that I love. I decided to do a cross-blog post as well - introduce some readers to different blogs.
So this is going up on the blog that I write on with my co-consipirator, Daniel, at Dreaming Wide Awake. Daniel plays in Judah Johnson - if you don't know them - head over to their myspace and listen to some music. While you are there - catch up on the band's blog - it's really quite good, Noah, Rodrigo, Charlie and Daniel all hold it down.
It's also going up on Tape Club - a blog of many friends - Twitchy, Grumblemouse, Nix, F-14, all the kids, from all over. Shout outs.
Lastly, but not leastly, it's going up on the Little Engine blog. All are invited. All are welcome. Stop by, but please remove your shoes at the door. And please, wear a thoughtful hat.

I hope you all are well - enjoy the mix - up for right now as a yousendit link - if you miss out - drop me a line at maxwellgosling@gmail.com // / / // / /

Fall///06////

King Straggler // Drunk Again Waltz
DJ Shadow // This Time (I'm Gonna Try It My Way)
Rodrigo Y Gabriela // Tamacun
Citizen Cope // Awe
Devotchka // The Last Beat of My Heart
John Cale // Paris 1919
Junip // Black Refuge
Ray LaMontagne // Barfly
Marit Bergman // My Love
The Whitest Boy Alive // Don't Give Up
The Roots // Long Time (Ft Peedi Peedi & Bunny Sigler)
Murs // L.A.
The Presets // Girl and the Sea
Home Video // Sleep Sweet
The Rapture // Get Myself Into It
James Figurine // Apologies
The Blow // Pile of Gold
Van She // Kelly (Cut Copy Mix)

Happy Fall!