<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Little Engine
A small place for music.

September Playlist (Limited Edition)

Wednesday, October 24, 2007


So this is the last of the 3 month limited edition - I promise. :) These mixes are available by request only - I hope those of you that have listened have enjoyed. Hearts and what not.

Let's do this:

Justin Timberlake ://: Love Stoned (Justice Remix)

Lots of these remixes were done -but this shit is hot. I don't even care. It's hot. 2nd favorite remix of the month. Right here. Right now.

Operator Please ://: Just A Song About Ping Pong

Wacky UK kids. They love their ping pong.

Benzos ://: Sell This Thing

Darker, a bit. But still has a nice tone and production quality to it.

Simian Mobile Disco ://: Sleep Deprivation

Bonkers.

Yeasayer ://: Sunrise

I like this song - has an optimistic quality to it. Enjoy. Be sure to check out "2080" by these Brooklyn guys as well. Excellent.

The Pigeon Detectives ://: I Found Out

Matthew Dear ://: Dom and Sherri (Hot Chip Remix)

Can't miss.

Calvin Harris ://: Merrymaking at My Place (Kissy Sell Out Remix)

Favorite remix of the month. Can't really get enough of the original but the new version done here by Kissy Sell Out (picured above) fucking blows my mind. It really does.

The Aliens ://: I Am the Unknown

Ex-Beta Band, yada yada.

Gaudi ://: Jab Teri Dhun Main Raha Karte They

Nusrat remixed, basically. Tight album, you need this.

Chromeo ://: My Girl Is Calling Me a Liar

I don't know why I keep giving these guys love.......but I do.

Bart Simpson ://: Do the Bartman (Diplo Remix)

I know it's a bit strange, but sometimes strange is good. Whether or not that is the case here is kinda up for grabs. Thought I would put it to you guys.

M.I.A. ://: Paper Planes (Remix ft. Bun B and Rich Boy)

I just want to take your money!!! Give it to me! Yeah Rich Boy! Who the hell is Bun B? (tragic)

Le Loup ://: We Are Gods! We Are Wolves!

Most pretentious indie rock title of the year? Have to be a front runner.

Film School ://: Go Down Together

Better song writing on this album. Worth it.

Celebration ://: Evergreen

I like this track. Didn't like these guys before - but this new album is mad decent.

Broken Social Scene Presents: Kevin Drew ://: Aging Faces / Losing Faces

Odd for the crew out of Canada - but ok. I'll go with it.

Japancakes ://: Heaven Or Las Vegas (Cocteau Twins Cover)

Great track - a cover - but still great.

LE September 07 (Available By Request Only)